hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年11月19日水曜日

Waiting game

*** My father's 40-day tahlil is this weekend at 4. You are invited. ***

So I've submitted all my applications, something I could have done months ago if UBD wasn't such a slug of a uni. My mom could now stop nagging on this issue. I still feel bad that my ex-classmates are starting jobs left, right and center. NEET life isn't enjoyable if you're still grieving from a death in the family, too. So it's gonna be some wait, perhaps some disappointment but I'll try to be positive.

Thanks to Hadini for reviving Metrostars FC, it was probably the only good way we the ex-PJN guys could still keep in touch with each other. It's time for the girls to revive Saliva Drinkers then! Anyone has Dk. Nadeeya's contact? Anyway, somebody needs to scan the 9th Nov ex-PJN photo we took. Though it wasn't exactly a class photo as there were only 9 people in it...

I'm finding it fun to drive up to Bandar (though not if I'm on a bad mood of course, as last Thursday showed). At this rate I'll probably be broke by the end of the year... but maybe not.

Just made my Facebook account, please add me if I haven't.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム