hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年11月13日木曜日

Party nights

So later we're gonna have the CS Night at FOS (cost-cutting measure?) themed "Light Up Your Future". Because of this we're asked to bring lots of candles wtf? And I want my future lit by something symbolic... computer LCD screens? I was gonna write strobe lights but I'm never a clubbing guy.

There's total confusion on whether we're gonna have a photoshoot with the lecturers wearing our gowns. I bet you someone will forget theirs. What's a barbeque with you wearing tightass graduation gowns?

So, I finally got my Gala Night ticket from sis on Monday, two days after the closing date, and I noted my number was 0053. What the heck. There was like, only 50 people going for an event that estimated an attendance of 200? That's only a quarter of the seats sold. Not to mention the entertainment may be a little bit... lacking I suppose. And then Lim texted me today saying she has extra tickets and wanted me to join in, they're really desperate now it seems.

Oh yea, what's this about having to wear an international dress? I've got absolutely no clue on what to wear now. I've got nothing to suggest I'd follow the dress code. That's why the Gala Night's so unpopular - you'd then have to ask them to shell out more money for a dress, on a time when the people you're targeting are currently in the red.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム