hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年11月8日土曜日

Busy few days

Remarkably, I think I've spent more money on fuel than food the in the past week or so. Yet I still need someone to guide me to Bandar because I have to shamefully admit that yesterday, I got lost in my own backyard (specifically, the small roads inbetween the two main ones in Lumut).

I have today off from heavy driving, which is a relief, but I still have a few appointments to commit to next week. I now realise why some people get broke quite too soon. Going up and down Bandar takes out half your fuel tank, especially when you have to come up with slow traffic in the Liang area - inconsistent speeds consume lots of fuel.

At home I installed an image gallery server. It's quite slow...

Looking forward to meeting old pals at the weekend. If they're also coming that is.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム