hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年10月15日水曜日

Met some of my old pals...

My posts are getting predictable. Soon as I write something awfully negative the next moment comes a really positive one.

So yesterday, the Dedwood asked me to come to OGDC for something related with the Rubik Cube. I didn't know what was in store until when I arrived I saw Nas coming too... I was like what was going on and Ded who's now working there said he wants to time-trial some of us who knows how to cube (we all learned it in the PJN Hostel a few years back). Boy Radio also came so it was quite an entertaining afternoon.

My regular time was put down to about 2:45, which kinda sucks in terms of speedcubing. I probably need to learn some fast cube-turning techniques, but I'm not into those kind of competitions mind you.

But amongst many things I got to learn that they were going to have a kickabout at LLRC that evening so after doing some after-errands in Seria I went there and met most of the guys from secondary school... they were still playing as MetroStars, a team I once played for and managed, but now they're only playing futsal which to me as a true hostellite, having used to regular field football, is a bit boring.

Some of them I haven't met for so long - especially Hadini who's really elusive these days (can't blame him). I noticed a small few of them aren't really prepared to see me and had nothing to say though, I can understand, it's awkward when someone you frequently leave out of the team suddenly shows up.

I am in no condition to play though, but I'm available if they want to sign me up (my old MetroStars squad number is 29, they need to remember that), but I'll probably need to get my fitness back first.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム