hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年10月28日火曜日

Birthday~

In the morn at 4 I got my first birthday wishes from the whole family. I drove to uni at 5, open road and all and I was cruising and singing to my fave songs like the whole track was all mine. Although when I finally came to my destination (one of the first to arrive again), I noticed the drawback of speeding in the early morning - dead and flat insects littered around the already-smelly car -_-;

So practically everybody who I graduated with totally forgot it's my birthday. HOLD ON. It's not that I'm pissed. It's more like I'm so relieved!

Then when we were outside just after rehearsal, there was a Happy Birthday song to someone (that makes that person another one who has a similar birthday... Shidah happy birthday to you too, thanks for popping in MSN) so I was liek OMG PLEASE don't remember... and they didn't, phew! Do you know how sober it feels to have one whole hall singing Happy Birthday to you? Trust me I've felt such a thing.

When the day soon came to a close I already got a few texts (including _her_... she still remembers my birthday even if... ._.) but I was there in Ayamku Seria, munching on my Ayamku Special alone saying how lonely I am. Went to dad's grave twice, too. My mom made me cry again.

At night, all of a sudden my dearest Mami came with some boxes of pizza and my fave Easy Way drink. Now all is well, especially when a photoshoot with my sis commenced soon after. But there goes my small diet...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム