hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年10月26日日曜日

Lessons to be learned

I'm just so used to nobody SMSing me that usually I don't look at my mobile for even days on end. That's bad for me in general and especially when I'm looking to be more social than before...

It's hard to sleep with this coughing and flu. I just need to recover before the graduation, but the barmy weather's not helping things.

And what after graduation? I should be looking to applying for more jobs. Don't think I can go to Japan for postgrad right this moment of time so I'll have to shelve that ambitious plan for the time being.

I'd write about the bottom line being "life sucks" but I'm seeing it in a different light than when I was a wreck in middle school. I wonder why half of my writings here is about ranting, it doesn't really tell the true story of how my behaviour had changed in the past few years.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム