hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年11月2日日曜日

Cefiro rawks!

So many things happened recently it's surreal. What a turbulent few weeks I had.

So just 3 days after graduating from UBD, I find myself among the halls again this morn. It's... weird, to put it bluntly. And I still can't get near Minako-sensei, sigh.

I've been doing a lot of traveling with Vas recently, and this morning was no exception. Only this time, I was not in a smelly, germ-infested car but that one glaring legacy from my dad - his Nissan Cefiro.

Green (darkish shade). Spacious. 0-60 in under 3 secs. V6 engine. 240 km/h tops. Efficient fuel consumption. Sport rims. Maximum of 7 audio CDs loadable. Auto lock. Even the smell, with the remnants of my dad's tobacco smoke, is way better than the mothballs and stale spilt satay curry of the Sunny. This car is just too much for me. I recommended selling it but seems like we can't. And now it's gonna be used exclusively by me? I just hope I don't look like an ingrate. I'd settle with a Mazda 2 (the one with nice green paint) so as soon as I get a job I'mma save up enough to buy myself one and give the Cefiro to my sweet lil sister and the Sunny to the one who made the mess hahaha so... no wedding bells. No way. I'mma keep my sex cells all to myself and spare the grief of a few souls because I'll be a bad bad parent. Okay I'll stop ranting about marriage.

Remind me to not burn off any Initial D-esque songs for the car, for the sake of my safety. I'm serious.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム