hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年10月22日水曜日

Full garb

Got my rented graduation gown yesterday, I should've really made that deposit to buy because that person who was with me when I was filling in that form belatedly put me down as renting. The one I got now is missing one button, never bothered to check because I was constantly sneered for being late with gown ordering and there were too many people down the queue line for me to create as much hassle as I was already making then.

After a nice lunch I went to Hadi's place for the guys' reunion. I was pretty uneasy with things, even though I've bought my futsal boots just earlier that day, I knew I wasn't gonna feature in the first team for a while, so I felt a bit alienated in the meeting. But then at the end of the stay Hadi reassured me that I'll always be part of the whole setup. I'm sure I can burn it down again like last year when I lost about 30-40kg just to get my place.

This morn I woke up feeling really under the weather... and the 7th day tahlil is later too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム