hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年12月13日土曜日

Trust

After reading her post just now I just hope that my trust in her won't disappoint me at the end. That means I don't have anything else to say anymore too.

And that means, that due to several circumstances I shall stop going up to Bandar to hang out with you guys from now on until further notice.

I tried to take it in private and apologise but since she (another person) made it public I would have to put it in a blog post myself. As a friend I care about you and will never let you get marginalised just because you'll be out of UBD later than everyone else. I want myself and the rest of the people to meet you, and for you to join in what fun we had before. And we all write out of our current emotion - I've written entries and said words I've regretted later. Though people aren't surprised anymore about what is "beyond your control to you", I was, because I've only started taking people out recently, and like I mentioned earlier in another entry, I'm still, still learning.

That said, I deeply apologise for what I said (it would've been better suited to an old friend of the same sex to say that, and never to girls, I then realised), and what you wrote about in your entry does mean that you still care about our friendship. But should you want to end it, I'll say thank you for the times we had and goodbye. Because I already have so many female acquaintances who have now ignored me because of my mouth.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム