hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年12月5日金曜日

Some Social Headlines from G! News

The fate of Saturday night's dinner rests in the hands of one woman! Find out tomorrow if she can make it!

...So almost everyone I know have become BSP employees, including my brother, my old friends, my uncles and aunts, even my old childhood sweetheart. I can't see myself other than a failure, I can't join them and I hope this doesn't take long to be in the circle. If this continues I shall take great risks. Being a wiser man than I was even 3 months ago, I know that I must persevere - but I can't help but feel bad about myself for not being a BSP guy. I feel pressurised to work there, yet the ball's not in my court. I just hope that from what things I taught myself and am teaching, I could handle peer pressure better than I've ever done, and be myself.

I just got voted man of the match in the last MSFC game, I could have easily went all negative like I've done all high school in that situation. Nope, it's just a game. Ultimately football is fun and I love it with all my heart so I should be happy to be on the field and eager to play. And I am rewarded for that way of thinking, like I had been before, but only recently have I fully realised it.

I have JLPT Level 3 on Sunday afternoon, then have a function later at night so there's gonna be quite a bit of a scramble for the weekend plans.

After this week I'll take out some of the guys on a weekday. It's costly, it may look like wasting time for some, but for me, every trip counts - I'm going back to school. Social school.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム