hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年12月24日水曜日

Jungle Bears

Went to Abby's b'day party. First one hour was just sitting around. Then came Zair the lifesaver so talked with her along with Hj. Shah. Aside from the hosts and them, I don't know anyone else. So I stuffed myself and after some time sitting around in silence listening to people on the karaoke, I left.

That sounded depressing, but it wasn't meant to be negative ...ah well, what else to blog about. Tomorrow I'll continue playing Persona 4 (in Japanese, if anyone's wondering. Yea I bought it quite some time ago but only started it the day before yesterday).

You know, all these people holidaying overseas make me think, I should really try and see the world for myself when I get the chance in the near future. I know what happens to me when the scenery changes. I get a lot more wiser, more open. I'm in awe with the world and I've barely seen much. I need to be -there- and taste the wind. I am an adventurer, urban or rural. Just keep me away from creepy crawlies and I'm fine.

The world needs more debt bunnygirls.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム