hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年9月28日日曜日

Raya is no joy

This upcoming Raya will again be a lonely time period for me - the past couple of years I hardly went to visit any of my friends' homes nor anyone came to me because as much as our house actually prepares for Raya, we close the gate most days.

I should stop whining. This is the consequence of being an antisocial immature asshole when I was a teen. Also, everyone else had made their next step in their lives i.e. the scary working world where most people don't seem to known anything apart from what they have to do and where or when the next eat-out place is. No time for youth anymore. I've let all of it go and it just went past me.

Anyway, like I said, I should stop whining. Everyone in the house is falling sick to the flu so I can't possibly sing for Raya on this blog like I intended to do.

The next few days is gonna be tiring. Expect me to delete this entry when I get better.

Why do you ask forgiveness for all your wrongs, when you're gonna do it all over again until the next year?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム