hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年9月14日日曜日

No way for Easy Way anymore

Last night I had a nightmare of attending Ugama school again. Yes, big ol' me but with that blue sinjang and white uniform and a songkok... sitting on a school desk... what's worse there was a tarantula inside my songkok and I had to throw it away and caused a ruckus because it was in the middle of prayer x_X

So Easy Way was my fave drink joint until recently when they ran out of Green Apple flavour and also don't wanna give those punch-cards that was popular before. I guess it's already out-of-fashion for punch-card joints in Brunei, but it actually kept a lot of people coming to Easy Way. I saw people bring even cardholders of Easy Way punch-cards. They had always run out of Large size, proof of their popularity within Brunei.

But now it's not that I'm fed up with Easy Way, but since I can't feel that urge to fill up punch-cards anymore, I'm not going back as frequent as I did at least.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム