hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年12月31日水曜日

Year-concluding conclusions

2008 sucked... so did every year after Lower 6 anyway.

From what I experienced the two months past, I come to the conclusions that:
  • Socialing costs a good lot of money

  • Driving a small car would be better for me

  • Friends can call off appointments at the very very last minute (me included)

  • Watch your language with girls because they interpret words a lot harder

  • Facebook (and similarly other social networking sites) is fun until people start deserting it

  • If Twilight was an anime I'd fandom it so then make Tasogare with the hero's name Edo Karen

  • Diet or no diet, there's always the irresistible urge to eat at night

  • Telling the hard truth saves your ass - if you're up against a person who is traumatised about being lied to

  • Newly-married girls will cut off male contacts for the next 6 months (I hope this is true...)

  • ...but taken girls will still badger male contacts until their boyfriends put a sock on it (which is what I'm fearful of)

  • That I can't manage making long lists without inserting BS in it


Happy new year~ Like always, my preferred New Year resolution is 1024x768 (but my laptop is widescreen so... D:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム