hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年9月8日土曜日

Stupid flu...

Dad bought a nice new Nissan Cefiro. Very comfy car... I'd fall asleep easily in it.

Went back from OGDC this afternoon, just said "to hell with work" and slept. Under this kind of health I'm in no mood to use my brain - as happy as I was in starting to use it again, there are some thought channels that are also clogged as well as respiration when you have a cold.

Just one more outing to go at least. Then some of you all will leave me. It's been great but I need to start looking to the future and meet what is gonna come ahead.

Argh stupid flu, stop blocking everything.

1 件のコメント:

  • 9/9/07 22:22 に投稿, Blogger girl_who さんは書きました...

    ahhh i was having problems tryin 2 post a comment, coz i dun read japanese yasmi. this is by luck i manage 2 click d rite thng 2 get me here.

    anyways, wat u doin in ogdc? sori i wasnt around that time, i was in bsb in the energy week exhbition. mayb nxt time dude

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム