hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年8月24日金曜日

My turn...

3rd semester.

Somehow you all brought me out to sungkai.

Vas was going so why not? By that time I know most of your names, yet I haven't connected. So I need to start -somewhere-.

Across the table, was a face I recognised, back in Form 6. She sat at the far right in Physics class. Knowing that we were both from SMSA, I talked with her and then to you all.

I thought I began my UBD life there. All the guy friends, all the girl friends, I love you all. It would have come some time but that time when you took me out to sungkai, I opened up as if I was new to the class. I was suffering from some stressful times online and so why not?

But you were the catalyst of all this perhaps, Fidah. We were teammates this time last year... I went to your house for some ambuyat, you also picked me up to UBD on school holiday to... ah I forgot what it was for actually... and that was just the one time of many. Heck, last week you even sent me to the hostel. I can't believe it was all so sudden that you left us.

Yes thank you for the computer spot, I'll take care of your machine and it will be the object to remember you by. This is so different than when Adib or Ling Tze left us... I can't see you as much anymore or something. And your disappearance is felt.

So... good luck to what you will do in the future. I should really be more emotional than what I look like the past few days, so I'm really sorry...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム