hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年8月15日水曜日

ハーシー頭

Congratulations to my mom whose dikir group won the dikir competition between her dikir class. I've been in a dikir competition for schools myself (we got 4th, but that was maybe due to the non-enthusiasm of my other teammates... okay I was partly to blame for not coming to rehearsals, but it's a really long story best kept for another entry -_-) and I'm still waiting for that... that kind of dikir voice that can shake my heart and make me cry, like the one I heard in Form 6, or that same competition I was in when my dear Safoora performed something I am forever searching but believe I will never hear again... because it was just up there with the greatest sounds and voices you'll hear once in a lifetime.

...OKAY enough sissytalk. I don't like my hair. Not like I've liked it in the past, but if you've seen me lately I've been styling it to a Hershey-head. I see it often on footballers, Becks himself did this hairstyle. But... sigh. All my life, I only spent 15 secs on my hair, now it takes 3 minutes and it's such a nuisance. But, I hate diets but I still do it. So why not styling my hair. It's just so against my values (I'm not vain, but my bro is) so that's why I'm ranting. Speaking of which I need to trim it I think.

I am so dead, under tons of uni work...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム