hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年7月17日火曜日

On the road

Went out with duolulu today.

First we went to Concept Computer somewhere on the outskirts of Gadong. Apparently he's applying for a part-time job... =_=; which is something I stay away from.

Then we went to find a place to eat brunch (it was already 10AM) and went to Gadong. We went around Thye's Foodcourt (formerly Failtoys) first but it looks a LOT like PGGMB, in his words. Then just across Ahan Thai I then saw a familiar name - laMee is now in Gadong! Their springy squishy mees are really nice so we ate there. Later we went to Coffee Bean to get drinks on a real hot day, but not before going to EGM. Meh, no new PS3 games.

I brought my bank booklet so I decided to go to Baiduri at the Mall to update it. Had we were about 5 mins late we'd be queueing long into the midday. Bought Newtype JP March.

Then we went to meet Drac and Reiko at FOS, UBD. Batman looked to be there but he wasn't around, prolly lunching out with a lecturer. The three were filling forms to send to UK for their allowance. We then sent the forms to the post office with a few funny ol' middle-aged women behind the counter.

Reiko lost the who gets to drive out to lunch face-off. We drove to le Taj, hoping to go to Chopstix but it was nowhere to be found. So, on a scorching midday, they were ordering hot Indian food and gulped them sweatily while I nibble on my garlic rice with satisfaction.

They went out to dota but duolulu needs go for a doctor's appointment to fix his right pinkie that got crooked due to playing football. We waited like two hours (not surprised, it's the hospital anyway) until he was told it's actually fixed but he just needs to do self-physiotherapy on the pinkie with some Play-Doh.

With time to burn we went to Seri Q-Lap Mall and I bought more stuff there. Teabox is there now, it's the best drink outlet next to Easy Way and I never miss going to Boulevard to gulp their Green Apple Juice there whenever I go to Miri.

Went back at 6. My family are out to perayaan so I want a GoogleBurger Ayam Special. oi telinga

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム