hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年7月27日金曜日

絶望した!!!

...good grief =_=;

Dude. As this entry said, I decided I'll just be a hermit, just like every summer holiday and not get on that MSN. Ask the girls (those who have added me at least) or even KC, I'm never online. That add is only full of old friends who have somewhat forgotten me themselves.

I wonder why you're asking me to get on? We're hardcore gamers who only have a few days left to play and finish our games (hence the late reply too). Especially on my part when I have a bucketload of games I can't bring to hostel because it needs a PS2. Mana-Khemia, Chaos Wars, Busou Renkin, Rozen Maiden Gebetgarten, Disgaea 2, WE10...

You'll see me all semester, don't fret. I haven't lost my head yet.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム