hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年8月31日金曜日

Food

OK, I think I've overloaded this week. That plus lunch out on Saturday will be liek wtf to what I've been working on all year... but I guess I'll lose s'more on fasting month anyway so I don't have any guilts.

Nah, nah, finally I got tagged.

1. Tell us your name:
Green Wanderer, Yasmi, Azu-chan, whatever name you know me with

2. Three things about yourself:
- Anime and football fan
- Learned Japanese since 8 years ago
- Looks pemarah and pendiam but is actually child-like and easy to laugh

3. What’s in your playlist:
Mostly Yui Sakakibara, usually anime music

4. Your favourite music:
Music that comes from anime or H-games. Can be cutesy or sentimental

5. Favourite guilty pleasure:
...umm singing, maybe?

6. Favourite food:
Sushi =_=;

7. Define love:
What differentiates between wanting her beside you in bed tonight, or forever

8. Define sex:
What differentiates between wanting her beside you in bed forever, or tonight

9. Any celebrity crushes?:
None

10. The last person you hugged:
Uh... forgot.

11. The last person you talked to:
My bro. We were playing WE10

12. The last time you cried:
Listening to Okazaki-sensei's For Fruits Basket again yesterday

13. The last time you had sex:
*digs nose* ...*shrug* I'll probably be a virgin for life

14. The last time you made out:
Dude, I don't make out because I don't have a gf

15. The last person you dated:
Sigh.

16. The last time you went out:
Lunched out on Wed

17. What’s on your mind now?:
I'm full

18. What’s bothering you?:
Doing my project

19. This year’s resolutions:
Slim down (and I did :D)

20. Your MSN nick:
"bawa i-a yang terpaling last ketawa tantunya aku"

21. What’s your MSN nick about?:
A nice Bruneian translation of Lucky Star OP that follows the tune

22. The people you miss the most:
I miss a lot of people

23. Current mood:
full

24. What are you thinking?:
Isn't Q.17 the same as this?

25. Best childhood memory:
Um... prolly playing with my pink penguin

26. 3 of your biggest fears:
Name 3 creepy crawlies and put them here

27. Who do you love?:
I love anime girls, eroge heroines... and you all of course

28. 3 of the things you hate:
- stupid eroge heroes or anime male chars
- menyusahkan orang
- emotional pressure

29. Do you blog?:
I'm a blog freak - I even blog at FOS!

30. Tag 5 people:
Insert 5 random people. :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム