hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年8月6日月曜日

FIRST DAY

Oh I so missed UBD... NOT

Right. Stuff online at FOS had a complete overhaul. My academic life is also on overhaul as my final year project comes in.

But I'm gonna assure you, I am turning over a newer, greener leaf this semester and beyond. I'm going to do my work, at the first opportunity (or second... or third... etc etc) ... I mean ASAP. This is no hot hot chicken dung, because one of the reasons why I don't do my work is that I actually have forgotten all about it. Only when people say "oi due date ari ani jua" I would go "huh? ...oh.". And such I will keep my first 革命書 kakumeisho analog PDA, with a cover of the Code Geass gang. Along with some motivational posters stamped around my room.

I think I'll also have to actually buy some books. They cost a fortune, but they're worth the investment.

Wishful first-day revolutions resolutions are wishful. But a step forward is better than not moving.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム