hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年9月28日金曜日

Excited

Oh I am so excited at the prospects of this house~

First off, it's going to be my birthday, and so I'm going to be quite demanding this year D: because I never did. I know Raya spending comes first but... D:

Linux Mint is what I'm trying for the oldass JIS comp (predictable in the colour aspect, no? orz), and not Zenwalk because it looks tacky and the CD wasn't burnt properly orz but if this works, you'll see me 1. install a Linux Mint at the Unix Lab and 2. paste a GNU/Linux User poster on my G-1 briefcase.

I've cleaned my room (most...) (okay not my room, just the place where I sleep at home) and a part downstairs, so now the rest is up to the others if they want to pack up for Raya.

~_~ it's always the case like last holiday that the last few days of it is spent like, outside, and you actually want to spend them at home finishing some work or that game you want to beat etc... sigh.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム