hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2005年10月16日日曜日

Elementary, my dear Watson

- I wanna stop mastermind from eating stungkai too early.

- I think one of my classmate thinks I am interested in her DDDDD: lol no.

- I dunno why people get away from me. Yes I am ugly, and that may be the one and only reason.

- I actually submitted something that is buggy. Well, I didn't want to in the first place anyway.

- Dr. Nwabueze is frustrated that we are ignoring his subject too often. It's hard to grasp the concept anyway.

- Until the people actually want to know me and such, I'm keeping away from BJFA UBD. I still wanna help make the website though and Oxba will pull me on the ears if I say this :x

- I have a fscking English essay to write, get away from me.

- The Watermelon is Good.

3 件のコメント:

  • 19/10/05 11:12 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    >when I talk about something, you tend to know all and dominant
    Funny that I feel the same when talking to you.

    >Lastly, you seem to avoid local popular things :\
    Funny that I feel you won't be interested yourself.

     
  • 20/10/05 11:19 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    I don't have friendster because they and the rest of the friggin community sites spam my email with invites.

    I went to BruStu before you did. I don't like how Bruneians type.

    I watch Brunei Siuk sometimes. Problem is, it's on Sunday and I'm better off watching football.

    I watch AF. Heck it's on my info dammit.

    Look, the reason why I never talk about these things is that I'm afraid you'd look down on me for "liking" these things. You never talk to me about football because you don't like it, so I don't talk about it to save my breath.

    Egos clash, after all. I admit I have one, why not you admit yours?

    That Japanese class thing is different - it's a by-product of my perfectionism. I can never allow myself to make a mistake.

     
  • 20/10/05 23:57 に投稿, Blogger duolulu さんは書きました...

    Hei.. stop accusing me of eating stungkai too early. I only drink!!

    Btw, who is that classmate.. :-D. Anyway, many ppl get away from me too bah. Maybe la.

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム