hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2005年10月9日日曜日

GW's Sungkai Offer

Hi, I am the Green Wanderer.

I live in the UBD Hostel, and love the canteen to bits until recently when I broke fast this Wednesday. I ate the set meal for sungkai and half-an-hour later I was in pain because of a stomach bug -and there is no doubt that it came from the food I just ate.

So, for this whole puasa month, I am offering any, ANY of you people who have transport to take me out to sungkai, in exchange for having all of your expenses with the meal all paid by me. Name the place, you can go from the yummiest stalls to the poshiest hotel buffets, anywhere from KB to Muara.

If you insist I can also pay for your petrol consumption, or even a round of pool after sungkai.

\o/ what are you waiting for? You love free food? Then this is the right offer.

Sincerely,

Green Wanderer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム