hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2005年9月15日木曜日

o__o

I slept at Tuesday night at 9pm, and woke up at 4pm yesterday, not counting a few minutes of conscience. WTH? Was I really that tired, or was that "compensation day"?



The following bits of text are not meant to be serious.

I will have test today soon. Oh no I haven't study. Oh how I miss her... There is a question only she and I can answer... oh...

So now that everybody knows about my friend's blog I say leave him alone! Please respect his privacy and stuff. Because I know another of my friend's friend's blog and it is very critical, but I will never tell the secret :-D Apala...

1 件のコメント:

  • 15/9/05 19:16 に投稿, Blogger duolulu さんは書きました...

    Hehe.. it's not consider as privacy anymore. That person has to take responsibity of what he had written. Apala.. kacau eh.. xsen mu tu. Look at this.. what is coming? Ada? Bah.

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム