hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2005年10月6日木曜日

>_> (Some of) my secrets.

What, now you girls wanna approach me to get all my secrets? Bang off.

...

*sigh* Here goes.

There's this girl that I've been with in my class from Darjah Pra until 6. She's a mixed Brunei-Kuching girl, sweet, smart, sharp-talking and is good at most things.

She wasn't my first love. Haha. I kissed my first love on the cheek when I was Darjah 1. The girl was then afraid of me and changed schools. (I've made many girls transfer schools because of how scary I was, yep.)

Anyway. When we were Darjah 6, after a brief spell of being quite together, we split for different schools, me to the now-called SMPJN, and she went to SMPAP Lumut.

We exchanged a few letters via my cousin, and still keep our phone numbers to this day.The last time I saw her, however, was in 1998.

The last time I've heard of her was in Upper Six.

The last time I got her message was last year when she wished me happy birthday. She was one of two girls who did that who weren't of my family.

By the time that happened, I lost much of my feelings to her.

Heh.

2 件のコメント:

  • 7/10/05 00:26 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    Find out how you can get wanked by Green Wanderer.

    Exchange FREE ambuyat with your money.

     
  • 20/10/05 23:45 に投稿, Blogger duolulu さんは書きました...

    That is not enough!! Tell us every bit.. hehe. Good for u.. damit-damit sudah gauk.. :-D.

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム