hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2005年9月12日月曜日

I was so sleepy today =_=

I've been getting weird weird comments. Ah how I regret deleting the last two, because this journal wasn't going to be really serious. But I just hope there'll be more readers... :DDD

I'll need Oxba's assistance to fix my laptop... I'll die if this thing won't be fixed by the holidays. I need my compy dammit... even if I have to format the HDD.

The mobile wars are brewing, and predictably, DST's badmouthing b-mobile. :x ah, the Malay Business Rule No.1, that is if you lose, you take down the rival with you. Fantastic race I'm born in.

Kinda wonder how did Malays live in the hostile environment in the old days. Kalau kelahi pasal siapa dapat panjat pokok paling laju ambil kelapa tantu yang kalah tu tarik yang manang tu sama sama turun bawah mati. Kalau siapa kalah berladang tu tantu ditununya sawah orang yang maju padinya.

...Kalau bini kan becarai untuk lelaki lain pasti dibunuhnya supaya nada orang lain dapat kahwin sama pempuan atu lagi.

Random statement of the day :x

2 件のコメント:

  • 13/9/05 17:53 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    You think Prince Qawi doesn't compete with the Crown Prince? It's reported that the latter laughed everytime Prince Qawi lost the ball/gave possession to DPMM FC when he was playing for QAF FC.

     
  • 15/9/05 08:44 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    Well, I think your website is cool too. COol as $#!@.

    Sajuk-sajuk tahi spam.

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム