hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年3月30日木曜日

=___=

Woke up late today... rushed through the morning stuff and made it in time for only two presentations.

So we've lost another CSer along the way, and there are many theories and predictions why... For me I'll take some of the blame - we've been together for almost 2 years but I've never even set foot in his room. Honestly it should be easier since his friends are those who were my old classmates! Maybe this 'lack of companionship of the same programme' partly or fully caused him to move away despite what people have said about him, and I take much of the blame for that.

Well, guess we'll just wish him luck for the future.

There are 4 teams fighting for just one safe spot in the Premiership in the relegation battle, and sadly I really like two of them - West Brom and Portsmouth.

My allegiance with Pompey stretches back to when first-choice Japanese goalkeeper and captain Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi signed for them in 2000. The manager then was Graham Rix and the squad was just another side in the old Championship - but when Rix left and Harry Redknapp came, the side looked real powerful. They won the Championship in 2002, with Kawaguchi playing the last game of the season (first choice was Shaka Hislop) . He went on to get unused sub appearances in the Premiership before moving to Denmark.

But Redknapp has always been known to buy good players that were untried in England. Unique players come and go, and this is the reason why I really like Pompey. If you look at the lineup of the current season and you can see Emmanuel Olisadebe, Benjani Mwaruwari, Azar Karadas, D'Allesandro, etc... Not to mention some of the old names, I've always liked Todorov ever since Harry brought him to West Ham.

West Brom, I just like them because they have Junichi Inamoto obviously. He's a player I likened myself to when I play - I remember myself being called Inamoto when I played in an Arsenal shirt (he was there back then) and his Fulham days are really glorious. I mean, who can ever forget that left-foot flying volley against Man U.

I'm resigned to lose one of them this season. Now I just hope Birmingham lose all their matches from now on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム