hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年3月11日土曜日

Adoi

=_= cis, barutah ada peluang kan update.

I've been having sleepless nights again. Lots of things to think about, from friends, my ex, my online friends, football, projects, etc.. Predictably, it's troubling my daytime activities and even today I feel so sleepy I wish I could just drop down and doze off.

Another reason is the sudden appearance of a full-grown, adult ROOSTER around M2. IT CROWS AT 3AM. I know it's been around since the start of the semester, but nowadays it's real close to the block entrance. Hey, this morning I found it INSIDE the block... >_>; thank god our wing is "air-conditioned" (just close the side entrance doors and open the common room door and you get cool). But eh, it's harmless, but weird. Unless it starts kicking people with its taji.

zzzzzz where was I?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム