hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年3月22日水曜日

hm?

=_= Maghrib prayers yesterday was the first time I became an Imam in a few years (because my uncle's family was late from KB) - before that I have done so in the PJN hostel a good number of times, and for those who knew me in Lumut and SOAS Ugama school in KB, I do the job more than often at ugama school.

I nearly forgot a verse in Ad-Dhuhaa, my voice was shaky and I went too fast. Enjoyed reading the wirid out loud though. But damn, don't want to go through that kind of pressure again. I only lead prayers of fellow kids and teens, dammit.

kk enough showboating, diri tu nda jua berapa alim eh. Woke up at 3 to watch Liverpool trash the Brum 7-0. Skip reading this paragraph if you're not a footie fan. Birmingham will go down this season and I point the finger to many faces of its problems. Injury have blighted such important figures in the team none more so than out-for-the-season Tunisian first-choice defensive midfielder Mehdi Nafti (signed last season from errr same team as Yossi Benayoun's old team but can't remember). I don't think David Dunn is real good, the old Birmingham with Dugarry, Aliou Cisse and Savage was more formidable, and lastly they shouldn't have sold Pandiani. Okay, they thought Sutton would do the job better (and he dd before his injury) but Bruce just loves to friggin wait for Forssell to peak, and for Heskey who has a poor return for a striker. Ex-Turkish international Mustafa Izzet is getting old and his best days were back at Leicester. The only good thing about the Brum these days is Pennant and he's himself a convict. Thus I can't see them even get back up next season.

Okay I'm done. I'm going home early today, which means no karaoke at ETC G0.6, and go to sleep. There's always gonna be the long tahlil nights from this week onwards...

1 件のコメント:

  • 22/3/06 16:52 に投稿, Blogger Venus さんは書きました...

    I think it's okay la gtau sal ko jadi imam n stuffs atu...nda jua menunjuk2 ler...it's ok jua tu..hehe..

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム