hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年3月25日土曜日

The greatest compliment

Mom: The greatest moment in my life is when you went up to be an imam.
Me: But... I've been doing that for years...
Mom: Well I don't believe it until I see it.

...I'm just speechless. Allah only knows what I feel about this.


Football paragraph again, now in small text. To some people, Mourinho is very despicable. The Chelsea manager has in recent weeks been accused of instigating dishonest ploys, actions and tactics to his players. I am of the opinion that although he's been using them ever since he became a coach (take how he managed Porto in their UEFA Cup-winning season) he had only widely used it after that clash with Barca (first leg). (Even though the playacting of Robben against Liverpool was before that match, that was more down to personal judgement by the individual player) His interview after that game showed a gutted, devastated and more fittingly disgusted man, because the player everyone is touting as the 'new Maradona' cheated Del Horno and subsequently him and Chelsea. Face it - Maradona was great, but he was also a great cheat on and off the field with the unpaid taxes, drugs and the Hand of God, and seems like Lionel Messi would have the same ideology. I now see him in another light after what he did. Distraught by how such a young man knocked Chelsea out of the trophy he longs, Mourinho went ballistic and for the next games until now his players have acted in a way that is against the spirit of fair play football. Chelsea want to win more, not just the title now. They'll do everything they can to. I can only feel sympathy with their opponents, because if their recent form won't blow them apart in a football sense, their temperamental backhanded actions will.

Well, next week will be Ganbare Guri-Wan week (which translates to "Do your best, G-1") in which I try and work my socks off with all my projects. Wish me luck.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム