hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年3月23日木曜日

I'm screwed

I'm talking 'bout L O L O L O L O L I, L O L O L O L O L I

... apakan.

Anyway, here's the football paragraph again skip if you don't like. Newcastle is the subject this post. Shearer will retire with only one winners' medal (Premiership with Blackburn) and a few runners-up medals in two FA Cup finals with Newcastle. Such a pity for a great player who has graced the top levels of Europe. Anyway, N'Zogbia has been a great revelation in the team, and a potential France international. He's keeping out Albert Luque from the team on the left (I prefer Luque and would put N'Zogbia on left back; my ideal current Newcastle lineup is 4-4-2 winged-attack with Given-Carr-Boumsong-Taylor-N'Zogbia-Solano-Emre-Parker-Luque-Owen-Shearer) but injuries have really blighted the team ever since Day 1 of this season. I was excited with the capture of Emre and likewise Luque but when they got Owen, I felt it was kinda superficial, especially when the chairman have spilled a huge lot of cash for all of these players and it feels like another Leeds will happen in a few years' time. I have a bit of a Newcastle fanatism since back in the days of David Batty and hope they are moving in the right direction.

I'm sure the events at PGGMB (Pengurat Gatal-Gatal Mihir Bandar) have been covered by my fellow bloggers, and I apologise for not doing the 'sensible' thing back then. But anyway, lesson learned, stay away from weird places where the name suggests it's an office for lanky bearded government workers, its shopping complex looks very kapih, its food court has unknown eatery chains where the waiters are so desperate to show you their menu and take your order before you even decided and you see a few sweaty middle-aged scary-faced men around who are prepared to touch you on the butt.

Go to Seria. Its men are much much nicer.

2 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム