hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2009年4月28日火曜日

This is worse than child rape in my opinion

People always complain about parents always forcing their kids on a career path that they do not like, but it's often the teachers that do this. In secondary school, I've seen lots of examples of students being allocated in classes that they do not favour. My mom wages war on these teachers, because the wrong career path will lead them to dead ends and as a parent, my mom won't allow that to happen.

My little sister, who's applying for N.D. Computer Science, got put in N.D. Business instead. She didn't like the other subjects so she put down Business for her second choice. Obviously my mom is pissed. Nobody told us that people who are doing P.N.D. are given priority, and N.D. openings are limited. Then why bother making a P.N.D., or allow students to get straight to N.D.?

The MoE and the country has let me down. Like the many other kids who had to study a subject they hate, only because their teacher put them in that class against their parents' wishes.

See why I never been to the career guidance counselor? If parents can't stop their kids from being led the wrong career path, they're obviously more powerless.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム