hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2009年4月27日月曜日

K-On songs blasting in my car is a good anxiety cure

If you know you like the person who's desperate for love, but still dilly-dally over it, for sure that person will go to other pastures. It's nobody else but your fault for not seizing the opportunity, no use crying over spilled milk.

Please ignore the above statement if you are not one of my cousins.

Today I went to UBD to watch my juniors present their final year projects. This time, they've completed their work before the presentations. The workload they've shown also look to be a lot more extensive than we had ever accomplished. I love the test paper-making program written in Ruby. I'd invest in it, if the writer allows me to.

What else to be said? I'm proud of my juniors, I expect them to have better honours than what we got on average.

Went to Le Stadium restaurant for lunch with the other senior in attendance, Eun. The food is good. But it's Liverpool camp, the supporters' office is there on show. I'm not setting foot on the place anymore even though I got myself a membership card. I fear for my life, hoodlums are amongst the Reds out here.

Then I finally met sensei to get my JLPT results and cert. I haven't gone up to UBD for over a month... but now that I got the shiny cert my credentials look quite impressive now. Time to shamelessly plug it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム