hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2009年3月23日月曜日

If hate is a crime everyone would be in jail by now

You all say I'm a negative person. You wanna know why I'm a negative person? It's because of you guys, humans, who are haters.

Let's take an example of football fans. Liverpool fans hate Man U and their fans. They hate Man U when they win. And they still hate Man U when they lose.

You don't have the right to criticise people if you yourself aren't good in the field you are scrutinising. The judges in reality TV singing shows are themselves singers or producers who've been there and then. They're not picked by random. So if you're not a professional footballer shut the fuck up about maiming footballers and teams and stop insulting the people who are paid to do the job. Whether they're doing it properly or not it's their problem.

Same goes if you're not an actor, you shouldn't say an actor is crap. If you're not a painter or artist, don't criticise a work of art.

It's an unfair world. There's less love and more hate. Less rights and more wrongs. Less goods and more bads. I've learned that. But I've learned that I can make it better, even if I won't be credited in the end. But you guys aren't supportive of my efforts. That's why I don't feel so positive about you all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム