hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年4月28日月曜日

A present for you

Project presentation day...

I was sick the past few days, lied in bed all day and took a lot of sleeptime. Not much work done. Was feeling better yesterday, but feeling worse today (haven't slept...)

It's just less than a month away, but I'm straightaway into the mire of employment. Sigh. I'm still 18 inside, I just wanna play around for another while...

But well, since everyone's already working, and it's nice to get your own income, I might as well try. Even though I wanna do my masters, it's better to have some work experience first I guess. I could also use the time to study Japanese a lot more to help with my aim of doing my MA in Japan.

Hm, it's still too early to talk, I need to sort myself out for this 30% of my project. Wish me luck!

1 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム