hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年3月11日火曜日

Please pledge!

As my guise as the Green Wanderer, it comes as no surprise that I also do environmental things to live up to my name in another interpretation of the colour.

  • Switching the tap off while brushing

  • Doing "rounds" in my old hostel after curfew, to switch the lights off

  • Cleaning up places in my spare time, such as classrooms or hallways

  • Sleeping with the lights off


So now, I want you to do the same thing and pledge for your country in the Greatest Race on Earth. StanChart has put up $1m to the top 3 countries with the highest number of pledges per capita. Brunei is first right now, but the rest are catching up so hurry! Make your pledge now. The money will be used to fund ongoing and future environmental projects in Brunei.

Please keep Brunei green.

From,
Your superhero that couldn't doesn't drive polluting automobiles,
Green Wanderer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム