hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2005年9月9日金曜日

And so ends convo week

In which I stuff my belly with the loads of food at the stalls and lounge around the BJFA booth.

Mmm... apart from me getting a bad sore throat due to too much voice impersonations and trying to cope with the greatload of work that is gonna be upcoming next week before the holidays, there's really nothing to report.

I tried to post my sauce ambuyat up to PuLU but can't. Mastermind said that he'll be exporting it outside so I can't wait :x

4 件のコメント:

  • 9/9/05 02:05 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    Norton pwns all, sorry. :x

     
  • 9/9/05 13:06 に投稿, Blogger duolulu さんは書きました...

    http://www.bruneimafia.com will be activated within few hours. Domain PuLU is not available, bah.

     
  • 9/9/05 20:13 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    Eh, why does the forum look like it's outdated? So should we wait until we get the one in 202.160.5.50and update the php database?

     
  • 10/9/05 01:17 に投稿, Blogger duolulu さんは書きました...

    Yes.. karang ku update. Jadi Lanun!!

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム