hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2009年1月15日木曜日

Wet dream (of the other kind)

After a long few years, I played field soccer on Tuesday (wearing the wrong boots), then slept all day on Wednesday knackered. I had a dream that all of us were signed by Man United :p it was funny when Nas got phoned by Sir Alex to come for training xDDDD oh what a great dream. I also got my own book deal in it, didn't like the contents of my story though.

The room is a mess. We managed to rip the wet carpet from under my bed, but now everything that was under it is out in the open, including 3 old printers. I should spend today cleaning everything out. Miss my PS2 already.

Today should be the day I go really active in my efforts to find work... I need the car though, and my mom shouldn't know about this. Like always, the more you push me, the less I'll want to do it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム