hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年7月2日水曜日

You need to eat to live...

So 2 days after my no-spending pledge, my mom asked me to buy a sack of beras wangi.

...

I was horrified when I learned my brother still gets $5 lunch money from mom every schoolday. For fuck's sake, he's given a lot more allowance than I had by BSP, and I rarely get any lunch money, because I never had the balls or audacity to ask my parents for money anymore, because I wanna be a good son to them (which I've failed at in other areas). And my UBD allowance is already cut due to hostel fees, making my income the lowest between my brother and elder sister when she was at Scotland. So why do they still have time to ask for money?

Nice kids finish last, and they get poor quick, too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム