hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年6月5日火曜日

No, no excuses, just reasons

The day I blew all my overseas education hopes for the new semester away, is also the day my own brother recieved a nice Shell scholarship for Jefri students. Congratulations and happy belated birthday, hope you like the presents coming along.

No regrets, baby. I don't want to spend all of my summer holidays going to and fro, making lengthy trips and burdening the driver, doing lengthy medicals, writing lengthy paperwork and making lengthy calls. Now that's very naive you say, if that is the reason I'm giving, but I have lots and lots of other reasons, some already thought out earlier than you think.

That said, I suppose I've become very much unwanted at both camps.

See you all in late July.

I'm sorry.