hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年5月30日水曜日

Pedos are invading Brunei?

So the police are starting a campaign of alerting us of child-sex tourists.

...dude, don't tell me there actually ARE brothels in Brunei, let alone underaged ones. In this peaceful and harmonious society Brunei has, this thing is unthinkable to be happening in our own shores.

...

Okay. I know I'm just a naive Belait guy who doesn't know anything about Bandar and its gangster night life. Since I've been here I've been in culture shock a fair amount of times. Probably you city slickers know better than I do. But I don't want to know anyway.

Anyway, the real point of this entry is to make fun of the few stickers around at the moment.

At UBD:

CHILD-SEX TOURISTS
DON'T TURN AWAY. TURN THEM IN.


At primary schools:

CHILD-SEX TOURISTS
DON'T TURN THEM ON. TURN THEM IN.

...lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム