hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年3月4日日曜日

People need to get this right

"Weird" depends on the perception of others.

1) My mousepad is a stolen cheap brochure from a UBD talk ever since I started going to UBD. The manila covers are great surfaces for optical mice.

2) I was half-blind from 2002 to 2005. On a sunny day, my right eye completely recovered from translucency.

3) Of all my brothers and sisters, I'm the only one without a dental problem, and the only one with a mental problem.

4) I used to lie in eye tests because I was afraid of being scolded for increasing my spec degree.

5) I will never watch movies, because I percieved that every American movie has some kissing scenes, at an age when I was hardcore alim. It now stretches to movies from other cultures/countries (even Japanese) because it has developed into a sense of totally not liking movies.

6) As a result of that frame of mind, I also never went in music shops, and never watched MTV, even though I am a music fan, because at that time liking even Malay music was considered embarrassing to me.

I never tag people anymore, it's rude to force people to write something.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム