hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年1月30日火曜日

Backlog

Here's what happened in the past week.

- On the 24th, my dad recieved a PIKB (Pingat Indah Kerja Baik) medal from His Majesty the Sultan. Sorry for being late for this, and not thinking of it every so often, but I'm proud of you, dad.

- My sis has started work at the Ministry of Finance this week. Nya, I'll be home late on Saturdays...

- I got my Form 6 books from Boh back. What books? The Science 1/2 books, that's what! All 3 Yasmi Publishing Productions books, with all my lovely creativity inside. I'm to embarrased to read a good part of it though, what with all the smut/lemon 18SX episodes. Not to mention how horrible my Japanese was back then.

- I rebounded. I'm not conceding defeat though - I found out I don't tire when climbing flights of stairs anymore, just to name a few improvements I'm feeling. Right now I'm trying to find some belt punchers for my belts. I can't believe my tummy was THAT big... What's worse is that my loose cotton trousers are getting too large for me, too.

- UBD will have a fourth year for CS. This was guaranteed for red/green IC holders in my class, but there is still no definite word with some of us' situations - not a yes for our twinning programme to Strathclyde, but not a no and we have to stay, either.

- At a rate of 85 minutes for $5, TelBru's WAVE is terribly expensive. To give a comparison, Wetszone is 12 hours for $20 and 14 hours of the same price for DST's Hotspot. It claims you can logon from anywhere in Brunei, but the damn prepaid card isn't even sold anywhere.

- I'm thinking of starting a classroom-cleaning campaign at FOS. I think I'm well-known by class early-comers (not lecturers, sadly) for cleaning/setting up the classroom for lecturers to begin the class quickly. Stay tuned for the appearance of the UBD superhero G-1 and his Wandering Classroom Optimiser.

- I registered in the FOS forum that was at first, thought to be exclusive for lecturers. My intake will be remembered for a lot of things, some bad some good but I'm still happy to be in such a league.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム