hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年2月4日日曜日

Adoi

I sprained my left ankle in my sleep and woke up screaming in pain. wth

Okay, my sis is now working at UBD. Same job as Liyana's brother.

I joined FOS Wiki and my UBD-related blog entry was deleted. I then looked back at the email Mr. Jimmy sent me, and all the posts in that wiki, and looks like it'll be an elitist society. You know, if you are encouraging people to join the wiki, but still treat n00bs like trash, you're not doing it right. Then again, I don't blame them - the topics they're discussing are very much out of the "normal UBD FOS student's" league, not to mention other faculties, not to mention normal online Bruneian society.

Let the place be, and if they happen to talk about something interesting/you're confident you can say something on then do. It's what I'm thinking of it for the time being.

Grrr... stupid leg...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム