hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年1月26日木曜日

Movies!

So Venus amd I bought some popcorn, anticipating on the situation we were facing. Two girls voted out of B.Sc. CS?!

We (erm... me, Oxba, Mastermind, Yoshi, Esper and Venus) were having some nice dessert at the Mall when the news broke.

With that slow rendition of Menuju Puncak on my head, I just stood there in blankness, while eating my popcorn. This is a good movie...

Mastermind said I'll cry, because he cries in (some) sad movies and I, being more jiwang/sentimental than him, would assume to cry a lot more. There, the scene was perfect. The two girls had their Samsonite bags with them and was covering their heads, hugging with our other aspiring girl students.

They started to speak up, I was expecting "Thanks for voting for me" to their fans.

"We passed!!!!!"

...

*munches on popcorn* This is a good movie.

3 件のコメント:

  • 26/1/06 23:23 に投稿, Blogger duolulu さんは書きました...

    :D... I was full with popcorn ytd. I didn't cry.. ;p. That is not possible.

    Only the girls were fooled by the actors.. I was expecting to see u cry as well, if they act a bit longer.. :D.

     
  • 28/1/06 08:14 に投稿, Blogger Venus さんは書きました...

    Haha..cali blog mu ah...p yes, k agree it's such a good sappy movie with happy ending..haha..btw, nyaman ta popcorn ah??

     
  • 29/1/06 01:36 に投稿, Blogger duolulu さんは書きました...

    Popcornnya kambang d parut. Lakas kanyang. Nyaman la.. sebab popcorn rasanya sama jua. Nyaman saja tia.

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム