hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年1月23日月曜日

>:/

Before we continue, let's have some bangga-spam.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED!
So you see, the PC at my house broke down, and I said to buy a new system unit with just the DVD and harddisk retained from the old one. I said I'll leave the thing for my bro and sis to decide because I'm not gonna be the one who will use it, they do.

At WYWY Seria I had to repeat what I said. My dad and bro said to 'repair' the thing -_-+

So yea, I had to make myself clear. For the better of my siblings. But honestly, I don't care as long as they keep their hands off my laptop everytime I come home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム