hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年1月24日火曜日

Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel like I'm not wanted.

Especially when I'm around them.

It's not entirely their fault, but, come on... I'm no friggin junior you blow your nose on.

No matter. I'm determined to make it work.



Got a shiny pdf that goes with my project outline. Now the real work starts. ...and oh I have to go to class now but meh. I'll see how sucky I get for my first assignment.

And lately I feel so lazy at night... and waking up late too.

1 件のコメント:

  • 26/1/06 16:11 に投稿, Blogger Eusil さんは書きました...

    oi.. apa plang u feel not wanted? O_O kami ada kali ah.. hehe.. so everytime u feel that way just remember u've got us =D <==what r friends 4..

    Nywez, FYI I haven't started my projects yet too O_O .. hehe gila kali..

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム