hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年1月18日水曜日

mou yada

Dammit... I hate drama.

Anyways, that's not the point of my Blogger entries. So we had our frist English class and =_= it's gonna be 2 hours a week again.

Dammit... can't think of any other thing to write. My e-drama is as such a pain-in-the-ass as ... some of you's.

:x so you think I'm not capable of such? Dream on.

~_~ Have meeting later. But after that I'm going straight to my room, do some laundry and then play Princess Maker 4. Chinese, so t3h suck. Has seiyuu, and it's Nana Mizuki and Ayako Kawasumi, hoshit that's a great lineup. Still Gainax. Artwork looks similar to SisPri. Maybe chara designer is Naoto Tenhiro (same as Sispri obviously).

Oh yea, last night I completed Daneta 2 with a Rune Maiden. t3h own. And now I'm bored with Heartful Party and Subaru Poker, two doujin games I can't play in public ;D.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム