hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2005年11月23日水曜日

Hostel Blues

The hostel's so friggin unfair.

Yesterday I came to get my coupons (didn't have time to before) but makcik said they've ran out of it. Ya know why? Last week was a holiday and people didn't have to get their coupons. But they're there anyway. So this week they're taking two sets, because apparently makcik allows people to fetch for their friends and sign for them. There's no other way this can happen, and I've seen it myself...

So this week I'm gonna starve to half-death. Ya know, back when it was fasting month I always buy my own drinks, and put them in the floor kitchen's fridge? Because I can't drink them at day? Well they often go missing at sungkai. This has never happened when I was in M3 (another block).

I won't mention the wireless. It's too much blasting if that happened.

God I hate this place.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム